Monday, May 16, 2011

New Exercise program this week!

Starting today I will be doing Tracy Anderson 90 day metamorphosis program. I have done Tracy's workouts before and I was happy with the results I got. I don't usually do the eating plan she uses though, its costly and sometimes just hard for me to diet. So after today I will be keeping you updated on the results I'm seeing. I am merely doing this workout to tone up not to lose weight so we shall see how it goes.
The workout consists of 30 minute cardio and 30 min strength. Its much easier then her other workout programs because you can fit it all in one day. It used to be an hour for cardio and an hour for strength. I have skimmed through the strength part already and have to say I think I'm going to like the strength workouts in her Method mat dvd more. From the method mat dvd my arms got so toned! I loved the arms section of the workout, its just to short in the new metamorphosis dvd.
Well I'll keep you updated on my 90 days of metamorphosis!
Also next week, I am trying the Detox Clense from Gwyneth Paltrow website GOOP.
Here is the link here.


No comments:

Post a Comment